4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Dubai is often called the ‘Gem of the Middle East’ and during this private tour, you can see a number of its historic and modern highlights. See how locals shop for spices and gold and local souks, ride on a traditional abra boat in Bur Dubai, and see modern marvels, such as Burj Khalifa and Palm Jumeirah, throughout the day. Round-trip hotel transfers in a private, air-conditioned vehicle are included.
- See the best of Dubai on a private sightseeing tour
- Shop at local souks and ride on a traditional boat
- See Burj Khalifa, Palm Island, Dubai Marina, and more
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
All taxes, fees and handling charges
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will have the name of the lead traveller displayed along with flight or ship details.
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, 77CJ+P2R - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time and the same for airport layover passengers .
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 01 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Dubai with Jose Gomez ( private tour)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Layover Tour Of Dubai- 6 hours
4 to 6 hours
1 hour 35 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursLayover Tours Half-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahLayover Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainLayover Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahLayover Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Dubai Cruise TerminalSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseDubai Marina MallMuseum of Illusions DubaiThe Dubai FountainDubai Gold SoukDubai DolphinariumGuru Nanak Darbar TempleGlobal VillageBurJumanMercato Shopping MallIMG Worlds of AdventureChillout Ice LoungePalm Islands & the WorldThe Dubai MallMall of the EmiratesDubai Spice SoukDubai MarinaKidZania DubaiSheikh Zayed Road