7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Travel through the Red Desert on this private guided tour from Dubai. As you watch the sunset, head to a desert campsite where you’ll be able to take a camel ride, have your hands painted with henna designs, and enjoy a dinner of traditional BBQ. Plus watch live entertainment including a belly dancing show.
- Experience the peacefulness of the desert on this evening safari
- Enjoy personalized attention on this private tour
- Dinner includes unlimited soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a 4x4 vehicle is included
Saved to wishlist!
4X4 Pick-up & Drop-off from your Hotel / Residence
30 Minutes Dune Bashing
Local Costumes For Photography
Live Shows: Belly Dance, Fire Show and Tanura Dance Show
Arabic Tea coffee & Dates
Buffet Dinner and BBQ
Unlimited Water & Soft drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pick-up and drop-off from any Hotel or residence in Dubai
- Dubai Port Rashid
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- traveler have to bring there own wheelchair or Stroller if they require
- infants seat available upon request only
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RAH Tourism Dubai
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Red Dunes Desert Safari Dubai?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Red Dunes Desert Safari Dubai?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Red Dunes Desert Safari Dubai?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Red Dunes Desert Safari Dubai?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 53078P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Children's CityDubai Gold SoukLEGOLAND® Water ParkWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatSouk Madinat JumeirahThe Green PlanetDubai Marina MallGlobal VillageMuseum of Illusions DubaiPalm Islands & the WorldBur Dubai VillageGuru Nanak Darbar TemplePalm JumeirahMall of the EmiratesSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseBurJumanMotiongate DubaiDubai Parks and ResortsDubai Spice SoukBedouin Camps