4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Experience the best of Dubai as you wish on a private 4-hour city tour, including Burj Khalifa entry. Follow an itinerary recommended by your private guide or choose where you want to see. Enjoy photo stops at the Palm Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab, stroll through the Gold Souk, ride an ‘abra’ boat across Dubai Creek or do as you wish — it’s up to you. Conclude at the Burj Khalifa’s 124th-floor observatory, with time free to admire the 360-degree views from the world’s tallest building.
- 4-hour private Dubai city tour with an informative private guide
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and customize your sightseeing around your interests
- See top Dubai attractions such as the Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm and Dubai Marina
- Catch an ‘abra’ across Dubai Creek and walk through the Gold and Spice Souks
- Gain entry to the 124th-floor observation deck of the Burj Khalifa
- Finish with free time to admire the bird’s-eye views from the world’s highest building
- Receive in-depth attention from a private guide, with personalized commentary
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour takes you to your chosen Dubai sights by private car before ending with a visit to the Burj Khalifa.
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Dubai Hotel
Entrance / Exit of the Cruise Ship Terminal in Port Rashid
Return point: Dubai Mall
- Port Rashid Departure/Arrival, Dubai - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is suitable for one person in a foldable wheelchair at no extra cost if there are other travelers in the group willing to assist. I can conduct tours at extra cost for up to 10 electric wheelchairs with special vehicles equipped with ramps and if there are other travelers willing to assist.
- infant seats can be provided at no extra cost if requested upon booking mentioning the age of the children
- tour starts at the hotel of the traveler and ends at the entrance of Burj Khalifa. There are many options for public transportation, even for persons in wheelchairs. This will be explained in detail by the guide before the end of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ute Kostle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Dubai City Tour incl Burj Khalifa entry ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Dubai City Tour incl Burj Khalifa entry ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Dubai City Tour incl Burj Khalifa entry ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Dubai City Tour incl Burj Khalifa entry ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 13633P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Half-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahLayover Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainLayover Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahLayover Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Dubai Gold SoukThe Dubai FountainThe Green PlanetDubai MuseumLa Perle By DragoneKidZania DubaiWonderlandBur Dubai VillageMercato Shopping MallDubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooChillout Ice LoungeBedouin CampsThe Lost Chambers AquariumDubai Spice SoukGuru Nanak Darbar TempleMotiongate DubaiDubai Metro Dubai Miracle GardenDubai Cruise TerminalDubai Dolphinarium