3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Start your day with an exciting adventure during this morning desert safari. Venture out in a 4x4 and make your way to the highest dune, while enjoying some dune bashing along the way. Sandboard down some of the red sand dunes and experience a relaxing camel ride. The entire day is filled with great photo opportunities so you can capture the fun memories you’ve made with your friends and family.
- Start your day with an exciting desert safari adventure from Dubai
- Go dune bashing, sandboarding, and enjoy a camel ride
- Capture memories of your adventure at many photo stops
- Receive complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks, unless specified
Quad Bike not Included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Anywhere from Dubai
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- infant seats available on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dubai Safaris Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Morning Desert Safari with Camel Riding?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Morning Desert Safari with Camel Riding?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Morning Desert Safari with Camel Riding?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 55332P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesAjmanDubai4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahExtreme - Sharjah4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Rustar Floating RestaurantThe Green PlanetLEGOLAND® Water ParkJumeirah MosquePalm Islands & the WorldiFly DubaiChillout Ice LoungeWild Wadi WaterparkLa Perle By DragoneWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatThe Dubai MallMercato Shopping MallKidZania DubaiDubai DolphinariumDubai Marina MallSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)WonderlandDubai MarinaDubai Miracle GardenMotiongate Dubai