- See Abu Dhabi’s Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Louvre Abu Dhabi in a day from Dubai
- Skip buses and cabs, and travel to both sites by air-conditioned vehicle
- View the Louvre independently and the mosque with a guide for extra insight
- Limited to 15, with entry fees and hotel pickup and drop-off for ease
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, 77CJ+P2R - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Opening time of mosque: 9 AM to 8 PM (everyday) & 5 PM - 8 PM (Fridays).
- Sheikh Zayed Centre is closed on Friday and Saturday
- Mosques have very strict dress codes. Women must wear long, loose clothing with their arms and legs fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. However, A long Abaya with scarf (long black dress attire) will be provided by the company if needed which must be returned back.. Men are prohibited from showing above their knees, and must cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refusal of entry. This tour will not provide any clothing for men
- There No Lunch stop, but within the visit duration of the museum you can use the museum coffee shops to get snacks & sandwiches (not available in the month of Ramadan 23 April to 23 May 2020) or to carry some snacks.
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The pickup will be from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM. Make sure to be ready at the hotel lobby by 8:00 AM. On Fridays, you will be picked up from 01:00 PM to 01:45 PM
- Kindly share your WhatsApp number for easy communication during the pickup
- The duration of the tour includes both pick up and drop off timings as well.
- The mosque is closed to tourists on certain dates and is usually communicated by the authorities only a few days through prior notice.
- As per the current update by Abu Dhabi, Green countries Tourists are permitted to travel to Abu Dhabi with a PCR test that must be taken 'from Dubai, valid for 48hrs (Mandatory).
- Plz, Download Al Hosn UAE App to verify your test. Red Counties kindly check the travel restrictions online. Please verify your country list online as per the latest update.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY privatedubaitours.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms