- Enjoy a sunrise hot air balloon ride in Dubai, including return transfers
- Book ahead to ensure a place on the balloon on your ideal date
- Fly over the dunes, look for wildlife, and see dawn over the desert
- Includes onboard violinist on Tuesdays, breakfast, photo, and certificate
Departure & Return
Departure PointDubai- Al Ain Road, Route 66, United Arab Emirates - شارع دبي العين - Dubai Outlet Mall - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up to be provided anywhere from and to within Dubai City
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Infants (Below 5 Years) are not allowed
- Maximum age is 70 years
- Minimum age is 5 years
- No animals allowed
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Not easily accessible for the public transportation
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The physical difficulty level is Moderate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hot Air Balloon Operation & Maintenance LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms