- Walking tour of Old Dubai
- See many of the city's oldest buildings
- Visit gold, spice, and textile souks
- Great tour for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
We meet our guests at Arabian Tea House Restaurant in Old Dubai in the Al Fahidi District 10 minute prior to tour start time.
Tour ends at the entrance of Gold Souq in the Deira Neighborhood.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear face masks
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dubai By Foot
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff