- 4-hour tour of historical Dubai
- See the old Al Fahidi quarter of wind tower houses and courtyards
- Visit Dubai Museum to chart the city’s history from ancient times
- Cross Dubai Creek by wooden 'abra' and explore the Spice Souk, Gold Souk, and Heritage Village
- Stop for photos of modern Dubai landmarks including the Burj Al Arab
- Dubai Museum and Al Fahidi entrance fees, air-conditioned minivan transport, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group of 15 travelers or fewer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off included from Dubai hotels (Dubai central hotels only)
What To Expect
As you travel, hear about Dubai’s history, learning how and why it has grown from a small fishing and trading port to the dynamic metropolis of today. Hear about the 19th-century merchants who came here to trade pearls and other goods, and explore the area where they settled: the old districts of Al Fahidi and Al Bastakiya.
See the restored wind tower houses and narrow lanes, and visit Dubai Museum, housed in the 18th-century Al Fahidi fort. Trace Dubai’s history through the displays, and continue to Dubai Creek, the natural waterway winding through Deira and Bur Dubai.
Admire the cityscapes as you cross by wooden abra water taxi, and stroll and shop for souvenirs at Deira’s traditional Spice and Gold souks.
Call at Dubai Heritage Village to explore the replica old houses and learn about bygone life in the city, and then drive into modern Dubai.
Pass through Jumeirah, and take photos of the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Beach as your guide reveals more about these and other local landmarks.
Your tour concludes with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The National Museum of Dubai is closed only on Fridays before 15h00hrs
- Children below 3 years are free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Daytur Dubai
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Historical Dubai City Tour.