- Experience the Arabian Desert with comfort and convenience
- Photo opportunities of red desert dunes in the morning light
- Convenient round-trip transport from Dubai hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman city, from Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid), Pickup from Jabel Ali or Bab Al Shams only with a private option. Note that the pickup will be 45 minutes prior to your booked time depending on your location.
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, 77CJ+P2R - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sandboarding
- For ‘Dress Code' Light clothes at summer, and long cloths with Jacket at winter
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting / sickness during the dune bashing
- It is not recommended to carry jewelry, expensive watches or cell phones as the phone signal is not working in the desert.
- Your belongings are your own responsibility and OceanAir is not responsible for any lost belongings in during the trip and in case if we found any belongings we try our best to deliver to whom they belong to by your own expenses.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- OceanAir Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Pickup will be within 45min prior your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, anyone with back or neck pain, heart problems or other serious medical complaints and infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed during the dune bashing activity by car. (If this conditions are applicable to you, please contact our Consultant to customize your tour)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY OceanAir Travels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Dubai Morning Desert Safari: Red Dunes, Sandboarding, Camel Ride at Al Khayma.