Are you interested in?
Dubai Miracle Garden Tours
62 Tours & Activities
1827 Tours & Activities
2400 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Dubai Miracle Garden entrance tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guest could let us know there hotel name and the driver will pick them from the lobby
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport, Jebel Ali United Arab Emirates
- Port Rashid
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Arabian Voyager DMCC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dubai Miracle Garden with private round trip transfers?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubai Miracle Garden with private round trip transfers?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dubai Miracle Garden with private round trip transfers?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dubai Miracle Garden with private round trip transfers?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you just want to see the gardens, and not have something to eat, then 2 hours should be long enough if you walk at an average pace." See review
Product code: 188149P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Palm JumeirahSouk Madinat JumeirahKidZania DubaiThe Lost Chambers AquariumGuru Nanak Darbar TempleSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseLEGOLAND® Water ParkDubai Marina MallGlobal VillageDubai Spice SoukLEGOLAND® DubaiJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Dubai DolphinariumLa Perle By DragoneDubai Parks and ResortsDubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooHatta Heritage VillageThe Dubai MallMall of the EmiratesRustar Floating Restaurant