- Desert safari with BBQ dinner and quad ride from Dubai
- Ride a 4x4 over the dunes as the sun sinks over the desert
- Arrive at a Bedouin-style camp and be welcomed with Arabic coffee and dates
- Ride a quad bike over the sands and enjoy a camel ride
- Feast on a delicious BBQ dinner under the stars as you watch exotic belly dancers
- Watch a tanoura folk dance, with whirling dervish-style dancers spinning before you
- Admire traditional sand art, watch henna artists at work and get a henna tattoo if you wish
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please mention the name of your hotel for pickup
We pickup only from Hotels in Dubai.
We dont pickup from private residences and apartments.
Please be ready at the concierge desk 5 minutes before the pickup time.
What To Expect
Go off road and head into an area of dunes for an exciting dune bash. Hold tight as your 4x4 ploughs up the sandy slopes before skidding and sliding back down.
Continue to a beautiful, Bedouin-style desert camp nestled in the heart of the dunes. Hop out of your 4x4 into the torchlit grounds and enjoy a revitalizing Arabic coffee and fresh dates. If you wish, try an aromatic shisha (Arabic water pipe) along with your coffee.
Duly refreshed, take off on a quad bike ride. Listen to a safety briefing and instructions, pull on a provided helmet, and zip and zoom around the camp and desert terrain.
Visit a camel farm and enjoy a short ride on one of these hardy desert animals. Afterward, admire some examples of delicate sand art, and if you wish, get a henna tattoo etched onto your hands or feet.
As darkness falls, return to the camp for a delectable barbecue dinner. Menus may vary, but typical dishes include shawarma (spit-roast meat wraps), Arabic salads and kebabs teamed with complimentary sodas and additional drinks (own expense) from the bar.
During your meal, enjoy a glittering belly dance show and watch ‘tanoura’ dancers spin, whirling dervish-style, across the floor, in time to rhythmic Arabian music.
Finally, return to Dubai by 4x4 and end your experience with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children aged 4 years and under are not allowed on the tour
- Tours or part of the tours could be cancelled or changed last minute due to unforeseen circumstances and government regulations
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sand Trax Tourism LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Desert 4x4 Safari: Free ATV ride, Camel Ride, BBQ Dinner, Traditional Live Shows.