- Evening desert safari including a camel ride, three live shows, and BBQ dinner from Dubai
- A comprehensive introduction to Arabian desert culture
- Enjoy unlimited soft drinks and a BBQ buffet dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Dubai are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guaranteed pick up offered from all hotels in Dubai, Dubai cruise Terminal, All Metro stations and Dubai Marina mall. If number of guest is one person no pickup is possible from Jebel Ali, Dubai Investment Park, Sports city, Discovery Garden, Arabian Ranches, Silicon Oasis, Greens, J.village, Sport city and Jumeirah Lake towers. However this condition is not applicable, if the number of guest are two or more as we do offer pickup from all places in the Emirates of Dubai except Hatta.
If you are a single on the sunset safari program, pick up will be from centrally located hotels only. If you wish to get picked up from your hotel there will be a supplement of US$ 20 per person
- Port Rashid
What To Expect
On entering the desert, your guide deflates your tires and takes you on a rollercoaster ride as you crash through the dunes in your off-road vehicle. Then, visit an oasis and travel through a camel farm before stopping to watch a stunning sunset. Continue to a desert safari camp designed to represent a traditional Bedouin village for a camel ride, used as a means of desert transport by Arabs for centuries.
If you’re a thrill-seeker, try your hand at sandboarding down desert dunes or opt to ride a quad bike at your own expense. Recline on soft Arabian carpets with a shisha pipe as professional artists adorn your hands and feet with henna and, once decorated, pose for photographs wearing traditional Arabian dress—please note, if you wish to purchase photographs, this is at your own expense.
Then, prepare yourself for the visual beauty of a belly dancing show, where professional dances swish and sway during a tanoura dance performance and fire show. Following the show is the feast, which includes shawarma, salads, mezze, Middle Eastern sweets, and more. Soft drinks and water are unlimited, but alcoholic beverages are at your own expense.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking: surcharge applies
- Dress code: Light clothes, casual wear, shorts or jeans, with closed sports shoes for walking on desert sand
- Senior citizens and guest with health issue can participate however they will be taken directly alongwith our soft track ride program - other members can will join all activities - all meet at the camp
- Children less than 06 yrs may go with one of the parents with our soft track ride program directly to the campl
- A valid copy of your passport with entry stamp of UAE is required for verification on the day of the tour.
- There will be a restriction on live entertainment Belly dance , Fire show, Tanoura dance) and serving alcohol throughout the UAE during the below Islamic holidays. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the camp site during these days. The same is applicable during Ramadan fasting month, Ascension day Arafat (Haj) Day Al Hijri Islamic New Year Milad Un Nabi the Birthday of Prophet Mohammad. The dates are based on lunar calender and cannot be pre-advised.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions - full refund is offered if cancelled less than 12 hrs prior
- Dubai Desert temperature may fall down around 09 degree + between December to April. Hence request all the guest to keep light woollen clothes and windbreakers.
- You are booked on sharing basis hence all the co participants must cooperate with each other during the safari program. Priority must be given for senior citizens for the front seats. Parents with children who are less than 12 years are only allowed to sit in rear seat as per the UAE Law. Driver will be the master of the roaster in allocating the seats. Alternatively the co-passengers must sort out among themselves by shifting equal time on the preferred seats. No prior request for the seats will be entertained since everyone pay the same. Anyone who does not agree to the seating allocation may request for an exclusive jeep by paying the supplementary charges directly.
- Due to late sunset 01st April 2019 - 30th September 2020 pick up will be between 14.30-15.30 hrs. For those who do not want the dune bashing pick up will be between 16.00-17.00 hrs
- SAMPLE MENU FOR DESERT SAFARI
- Shawarma - Grilled chicken served with french fries wrap
- Falafel - Fine chickpea , mint and coriander cutlets prepared in olive oil
- Sambousa - Fresh spinach/ cheese/ meat filling wrap
- Mezzeh & Salads ( from the buffet counter)
- Green salad : Fresh organic vegetable salad
- Hummus : Chickpea and Tahina blend in olive oil
- Fattoush : Fresh toasted pita bread with lettuce and veggie in Mediterranean style
- Moutabel : Eggplant dip
- Pasta salad : Mix of pasta with cream sauce and mushrooms
- Coleslaw : Fresh organic cabbage in mayo
- MAIN COURSE (from the buffet counter)
- Spaghetti / Pasta with sauce
- Assorted Baked Vegetables with herbs
- Lentil curry made to suit western
- Chick pea gravy
- Baked potato
- Steamed white rice
- Arabic Bread
- FROM THE GRILLS
- Fresh fish herb grilled wrap Emarati style
- BBQ grilled chicken cube sticks
- Lamb kebabs - minced lamb with onion a list of herbs
- Grilled Drum sticks - Marinated with herbs and curd
- Emarati authentic Luqaimat
- Assorted Fresh fruits
- The pickup for guest staying in the Emirates of Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quin, Ras Al Kheima, Fujirah must report at Ibis Deira City center hotel and guest staying in the Emirates of Abu Dhabi must report in Dubai Mall area
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you are a single on the sunset safari program, pick up will only be from centrally located hotels only. If you wish to get picked up from your hotel there will be a supplement of US$ 20 per person
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- guest with health issues and infants will be taken through soft desert tracks.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY ABC Tourism LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Premium Desert Safari, Barbeque, 3 Shows, Camel Ride, Sandboard at Majlis Camp.