6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Dubai’s desert is a must-see for visitors, but experiencing its dunes, sports and Bedouin culture can take some organizing. Make it easy and enjoy all the essential activities in one trip. First, take a chauffeured 4x4 dune bash and a camel ride. Then, join in activities such as quad biking (additional expense) before sunset photo ops and a BBQ dinner and live dance shows are rolled out for you at a desert camp.
- Bundle of Dubai’s must-do desert activities and sports in one trip
- 4x4 dune bash, camel ride, sunset photos and desert camp visit all laid on for you
- Includes BBQ and live entertainment, plus return transfers for ease
- Quad bike rides and alcoholic drinks available at extra charge
Saved to wishlist!
Pick Up by 4x4
Desert Dune Bashing with Professional Driver (30 - 40 Minutes)
Unlimited Mineral Water.
Welcome Arabic Sweets (Lively made)
Arabic Coffee & Dates.
Sunset Photography Opportunity.
Photography in Arabic Dress.
Tanoura Dance Show.
Buffet Dinner with Veg Option.
Enchanting Belly Dance Show (Live performance with Leading Artist)
International Buffet Dinner / BBQ ( Veg and Non-Veg)
Quad Bike ( Additional Charges)
Alcoholic Drink ( Additional Charges)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Can Pickup anywhere in Dubai or Sharjah or Ajman City
- Dubai Police - Port Police Station, Al Mina - Port Police Head Quarters - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, 77CJ+P2R - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Queen Elizabeth - 2, Mina Rashid, Dubai, 776J+PMF - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Port rashid marina, 776G+29V - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 499 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dubai Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Desert 4x4 Safari, Camel Ride, BBQ Dinner & Live Shows?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Desert 4x4 Safari, Camel Ride, BBQ Dinner & Live Shows?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Desert 4x4 Safari, Camel Ride, BBQ Dinner & Live Shows?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Desert 4x4 Safari, Camel Ride, BBQ Dinner & Live Shows?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Desert 4x4 Safari, Camel Ride, BBQ Dinner & Live Shows
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 50 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDubaiShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahAudio Guides - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahSafaris - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainAudio Guides - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainSafaris - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahAudio Guides - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahSafaris - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Wafi City MallPalm Islands & the WorldBedouin CampsPalm JumeirahMotiongate DubaiDubai MuseumLEGOLAND® Water ParkDubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooBur Dubai VillageDubai Cruise TerminalWonderlandSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseIMG Worlds of AdventureSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)Guru Nanak Darbar TempleChildren's CitySouk Madinat JumeirahDubai Parks and ResortsAquaventure WaterparkRustar Floating Restaurant