8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Entry/Admission - Bastei Bridge
Entry/Admission - Pravcicka Brana
English speaking guide
Air-conditioned comfortable minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up our clients from the doorstep of the hotel, Airbnb, accommodation, apartment or private residential house in Dresden.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go2Bohemia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Winterland Tour to Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland from Dresden?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Winterland Tour to Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland from Dresden?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Winterland Tour to Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland from Dresden?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Winterland Tour to Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland from Dresden
8 to 9 hours
10 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDresdenHiking - SaxonyNature and Wildlife - SaxonyWalking Tours - SaxonyFull-day Tours - SaxonyCategory