Departure & Return
10:30 clock in the basement of the district at the Frauenkirche in front of the Tourist Information Dresden. The city guide holds a sign "Highlights of Dresden" in her hand. Underground parking: e.g. Altmarkt o. Frauenkirche Neumarkt or parking Schießgasse; Public transport stops: Pirnaischer Platz, Altmarkt o. Postplatz.
The meeting point for the tour in the New Green Vault is in the small castle courtyard. The tour guide will show you during the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Are companion animals allowed in the castle? Unfortunately, no
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Erlebnistouren Dresden Renger
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use