- Book a Dresden Castle tour online to save time on vacation
- Hear the history behind the parade rooms of Augustus II the Strong
- Receive a postcard as a souvenir of your Dresden Castle walking tour
- Hear the background behind works of art in the treasury of the castle
Departure & Return
Meeting point: at 13:30 in the Residenzschloss Dresden, from Georgbrunnen in the small castle courtyard (meeting point B of the castle), near the entrance of the museum shop towards the courtyard. The small castle courtyard can be recognized by the modern dome. There is also the box office of the State Art Collections. Parking nearby: the underground car parks Altmarkt, An der Frauenkirche or Frauenkirche Neumarkt or the Schießgasse car park. Public Transport (DVB): Stops Altmarkt (1,2,4) or Postplatz (1,2,4,7,8,9,10,11,12,62) Please come 10 minutes before the meeting point for the delivery of the tickets and the eventual delivery of the cloakroom.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Erlebnistouren Dresden Renger
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use