- Learn about local culture and history in the comfort of your minivan on the way to the park
- Authentic Czech/German snacks, lunch and water are included
- Park entrance and restroom fees are covered by your tour cost
- Convenient pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in the Dresden area
Departure & Return
We pick-up all travelers at their accommodation. If you want to meet on the meeting point instead, please let us know in advance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable hiking shoes recommended
- Vegetarian/vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply (2 people). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY U N I L I N E spol. s r.o.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Best of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Day Trip from Dresden - Hiking Tour.