8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned coach
Lunch/Drinks — Buffet lunch available on the spot for 10 euros per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes, hat, cameras for photos, enough money for food/ drinks, swimsuit, beach towel, sun protection and sunglasses.
- You are highly advised to have comfortable shoes, hat, swimsuit, beach towel, sun protection and sunglasses - as well as cameras for photos!
- The boat is equipped with a bar, toilets and on-board sheds to protect from the blazing sun, has been specially designed for maritime excursions
- Time’s up are estimated and due to weather, they are up to the captain’s decision for the stops in between
- Please note that the pickup is available only for guests staying in the Northern part of Rhodes for this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Rhodes Island Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rhodes Island Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rhodes Island Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Rhodes Island Cruise
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursDay CruisesPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDodecaneseShore Excursions - RhodesWater Tours - RhodesDay Cruises - RhodesPorts of Call Tours - RhodesFull-day Tours - RhodesShore Excursions - KosWater Tours - KosDay Cruises - KosPorts of Call Tours - KosFull-day Tours - KosShore Excursions - Aegean CoastWater Tours - Aegean CoastDay Cruises - Aegean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Aegean CoastFull-day Tours - Aegean CoastCategory
Nisyros Volcano (Nisiros) Tours & TicketsBee Museum Tours & TicketsArchaeological Museum of Rhodes Tours & TicketsAncient Kamiros Tours & TicketsWaterpark Rhodes Tours & TicketsSymi Island Tours & TicketsKritinia Castle Tours & TicketsAnthony Quinn Bay Tours & TicketsPalace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes Tours & TicketsProfitis Ilias Tours & TicketsAquarium of Rhodes Tours & TicketsRhodes Wine Country Tours & TicketsThrone of Helios Tours & TicketsTsambika Beach Tours & TicketsLido Waterpark Tours & TicketsAfandou Beach Tours & TicketsLimnionas Beach Tours & TicketsMonolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou) Tours & TicketsLambi Beach Tours & TicketsMandraki Harbour Tours & Tickets