8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get the best possible photos of Dhaka on this photography-focused tour with a dedicated guide. Spend the entire day traveling around the city—stops include the dockyard, Old Dhaka, the Railway Track, Karwan Bazaar, the Flower Market, and others—and find amazing details to photograph. Beginners to experts are welcome, you can get as much or as little help as you want.
- Private tour for your party only
- River cruise included
- Photographer guide helps you get the best shots
- Bottled water provided to keep you hydrated
Saved to wishlist!
An English Speaking Guide
All Fees and Taxes
All sightseeing according to itinerary
Items of personal nature
Any beverage (hard & soft)
Tips to Guide and Driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your convenient place and drive to flower market.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours and Trips Bangladesh
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Photography In Dhaka?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Photography In Dhaka?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Photography In Dhaka?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Photography In Dhaka?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Photography In Dhaka
8 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursTuk Tuk Tours Full-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDhakaBus Tours - KolkataArchaeology Tours - KolkataTuk Tuk Tours - KolkataFull-day Tours - KolkataBus Tours - ThimphuArchaeology Tours - ThimphuTuk Tuk Tours - ThimphuFull-day Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ParoArchaeology Tours - ParoTuk Tuk Tours - ParoFull-day Tours - ParoCategory