- Admission to LEGOLAND® Discover Center Michigan
- Appropriate for children aged three to 10
- Interactive exhibits and play areas
- Virtual reality and 4D theater
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Hop a chariot into the Kingdom Quest Laser Rider, where you zap skeletons with a laser, take on ogres, and try to rescue a princess. Visit pint-sized versions of Detroit landmarks in Miniland, then go country on the DUPLO farm, where the littlest visitors can go to work, use a play kitchen, and sing karaoke at Olivia’s house.
Climb walls and shoot down the slides in the LEGO® Construction Site and LEGO® Fire Academy play zones, and don’t miss pedaling magic bikes at Merlin’s Apprentice. Build and test LEGO® Racers, then build a tower to withstand shaking ground at the Earthquake Tables. Take a break with a series of short movies in the 4D cinema, and shop a wide selection of LEGO® sets in the onsite gift shop.
Please note: LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan is a children's attraction; to promote a safe and family-friendly environment, adults cannot enter without being accompanied by a child.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: As a children's attraction and to promote a safe and family-friendly environment, adults cannot enter without being accompanied by a child
- Children must wear socks in the soft play area
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff