Departure & Return
We pick up by the Hopdoddy Burger Bar outside of Union Station on Wynkoop Street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour might be cancelled or modified due to the weather or road closures.
- No children under the age of 5. Private tours are recommended for families with children.
- You may experience altitude sickness.
- Bring a warm jacket.
- Most travelers can participate
- No refunds will be issued due to weather or road closures.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ilimo Limousine & Tour Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Visit Red Rocks Park, Continental Divide & Breckenridge.
- "Very long day but enough time at each stop take a quick look around." See review