Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the beauty of the Rocky Mountains on a small-group day trip from Denver
- Reach the summit of Mt. Evans, one of Colorado's famous '14-ers'
- Look for mountain goats, big horn sheep, birds of prey, and other Rocky Mountain wildlife
- Browse shops and get lunch in a historic mining town
Departure & Return
In front of Historic Union Station and the Crawford Hotel at 8:15 am. Please meet at the flagpole out front and your driver/guide will meet you and walk you to the touring van.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please consult with your physician before traveling to high altitudes.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, we recommend a jacket the average high temperature on top of Mt. Evans is 40 degrees Fahrenheit or 4.4 Celsius.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmaheittion if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Access to the summit of Mt. Evans will depend on weather conditons
- Wildlife viewing likely but not guaranteed.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Colorado Sightseer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Evans (fifth highest paved road in the world) and all the sights along the journey made the excursion well worth the time and money." See review