- Small group tour assures personal attention
- Visit Garden of the Gods an Pikes Peak
- Explore the charming mountain town of Manitou Springs
- Snacks, bottled water, and entrance fees included
Departure & Return
We pick up by the Hopdoddy Burger Bar outside of Union Station on Wynkoop Street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum number of 4 passengers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Bring a warm jacket
- Return time is between 5:45 and 6:45PM (pending traffic).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pikes Peak Highway is open year round. However, weather conditions are always a factor. if the summit is not accessible, we will drive to the highest point possible.
- No children under the age of 5. Private tours are recommended for families with children.
- You may experience altitude sickness. Avoid alcoholic beverages for 24 hours prior to departure time.
- No refunds will be issued due to weather or road closures.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ilimo Limousine & Tour Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you have limited time in Denver, this day tour is recommended." See review
- "There is no need to have active microphone 100% of driving time." See review
- "This trip was really amazing; however I would recommend leaving earlier to avoid heavy traffic leaving Denver and on the way to the first stop at Garden of the Gods." See review