- Explore the best of Rocky Mountain National Park without renting a car
- Cross the Continental Divide on Trail Ridge Road, one of the highest in the US
- Enjoy a picnic lunch surrounded by Colorado's summertime scenery
- Stop at the historic Stanley Hotel, which inspired 'The Shining,' if time allows
Departure & Return
Please meet at Union Station in front of the flagpole and the Crawford Hotel at 8:15 am. Our guide will meet you and walk you to the touring van. We will park as close to the flagpole as possible at the passenger pickup and dropoff lane on Wynkoop Street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please call or email at least 24 hrs in advance with you sandwich selection for the picnic lunch. Please choose from the following options: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Chicken Salad or Veggie. If we do not receive your request a turkey sandwich will be provided.
- We will travel up into high altitudes if concerned please consult you physician prior to travel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Colorado Sightseer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Rocky Mountain National Park in Summer Tour from Denver.