- Set your own pace and explore the Rose Bay area
- See Florida wildlife in their natural habitat
- Instruction is provided for beginner paddleboarders
- Paddle through calm inland waters with little traffic
Departure & Return
Located inside Hidden Treasure Restaurant next to the hostess stand.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be 18 to rent.
- Weight Restriction: 300 lbs
- Ages 16 - 17 may go out alone on the water but must have a parent/guardian on-grounds supervising.
- Ages 13 - 15 may be alone on watercraft but must have a parent/guardian on the water with them.
- Ages 8 - 12 must have an adult on the watercraft and is restricted to Tandem Kayaks or Pedal Boats only.
- 7 and *under are restricted to Pedal boats only. *Child must be able to sit alone and remain seated. LAP SITTING IS NOT ALLOWED.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rosebay Watersports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.