4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of flounder gigs and bows for bowfishing
Departure & Return
Port Orange, FL 32127, USA
We meet under the Dunlawton bridge at the boat ramp
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Ages 8 and older
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Giggity Charters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Flounder, Gigging and Bowfishing Night Charter
4 hours 16 minutes
6 hours 40 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fishing Charters & ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesDaytona BeachFishing Charters & Tours - FloridaFishing Charters & Tours - St AugustineFishing Charters & Tours - OrlandoCategory