Departure & Return
All Travelers need to at office location report 15 minits before trip departure
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Important information for our valuable clients not allowed to carry any kind of satellite phone ot GPRS to Protected and Restricted Area in part of Sikkim and Darjeeling Himalayan.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ashmita Trek and Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Darjeeling Sandakphu -Timburey Trek.