- Spend a day in search of whales and dolphins during this Dana Point cruise
- Listen to facts told by a marine naturalist as your cruise the water
- Get free parking at Dana Point Harbor for added convenience
- At the end of this whale-watching cruise, enjoy an included brownie
Departure & Return
Located next to Baby Beach and OC Sailing & Events Center in Dana Point Harbor (Dana Point, Orange County, Californa)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You may encounter occasional ocean spray
- No over-sized bags or coolers please.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Dave's Dolphin & Whale Watching Safari
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by High Speed Zodiac Whale Watching Safari from Dana Point.