8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get help making your own pilgrimage to the spiritual city of Medjugorje. On a day trip from Dubrovnik, cross the border into Bosnia and Herzegovina with private transport, and explore one of Europe’s most popular Catholic pilgrimage sites with a local host. Customize your time with the choice of a 1- or 3-hour tour to sacred sites like the town church and hilltop Our Lady statue, where many visitors have claimed to see holy apparitions.
- Experience Medjugorje's sacred sites on a personalized day trip
- Explore the Bosnian city's sacred legacy in privacy and comfort
- Learn about the miracles reported near the Madonna statue on Crnica Hill
- Includes transport from Dubrovnik hotels in a private minivan
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation with luxury vehicle (car, minivan)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Professional English speaking driver/guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A valid passport is required on a day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Feel the Spirit of Medjugorje Private tour from Dubrovnik?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Feel the Spirit of Medjugorje Private tour from Dubrovnik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Feel the Spirit of Medjugorje Private tour from Dubrovnik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5562P155
Compare Similar Experiences
Feel the Spirit of Medjugorje Private tour from Dubrovnik
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDalmatiaDubrovnikBus Tours - SplitFull-day Tours - SplitBus Tours - DubrovnikFull-day Tours - DubrovnikBus Tours - HvarFull-day Tours - HvarCategory
St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Elaphite IslandsDubrovnik Cable CarPeristyle Square (Peristil)Bisevo Blue Cave (Modra Spilja)Cetina CanyonSradinski Buk WaterfallsCathedral of St. Stephen (Hvar Cathedral)Bacina Lakes (Bacinska Jezera)Republic Square (Prokurative)Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)Lokrum IslandMljet IslandZadar City GatesChurch of St. DonatusRevelin FortressStradun (Placa)Peljesac PeninsulaDubrovnik Cruise PortCetina River