1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get a bird's eye view of Dallas during your visit to the Reunion Tower's geO-Deck, where you'll get 360-degree views of the epic urban landscape. Venture out onto the indoor/outdoor observation deck, check out sites from high-definition telescopes and see the best of this Texas city day or night!
- Reunion Tower GeO-Deck Observation Ticket
- See incredible views of the big city
- Ideal for families and first-time visitors
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Saved to wishlist!
Visit Reunion Towers' GeO-Deck and you’ll experience breathtaking 360-degree panoramic views
Day or night, from 470 feet up, make the iconic Reunion Tower your first stop to explore
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointReunion Tower, 300 Reunion Blvd E, Dallas, TX 75207-4409
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday:||04:00 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||04:00 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||04:00 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Thursday:||04:00 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Friday:||01:30 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday:||01:30 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Sunday:||01:30 PM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tripods are not allowed
- Tickets are not valid for special events or holidays
- Reunion Tower reserves the right to close at its discretion
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Reunion Tower
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dallas' Reunion Tower GeO-Deck Observation Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dallas' Reunion Tower GeO-Deck Observation Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Dallas' Reunion Tower GeO-Deck Observation Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dallas' Reunion Tower GeO-Deck Observation Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 18189P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingDallasAttractions & Museums - TexasAttractions & Museums - HoustonAttractions & Museums - San AntonioCategory
Pioneer PlazaLEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas Fort WorthAT&T Stadium (Cowboys Stadium)Dallas World AquariumZero Gravity Thrill Amusement ParkSEA LIFE® Aquarium DallasMedieval Times DallasDealey PlazaNeiman MarcusFort Worth Stockyards National Historic DistrictReunion TowerNasher Sculpture CenterNorthPark CenterFair ParkSix Flags Over Texas