- Comprehensive introduction to Dallas with at least ten different stops
- Travel like a local by tram, DART, and on foot
- Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day
- Enjoy the undivided attention of your guide on this private tour
Departure & Return
The tour meets in Founders Plaza at the Old Wooden Cabin.
We end at the DART station in the West End. Guests can also upgrade to the Reunion Tower Observation Deck. Your guide will escort you and help you buy tickets!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dallas Tour1
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience