Are you interested in?
34 Tours & Activities
3 Tours & Activities
Food Lover’s Guide to Dallas
0 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See another side to Dallas on a haunted walking tour at night. With a guide, you'll explore the historical district of downtown Dallas, stopping at four bars located in old buildings, each with ghost stories or other legends. Hear about some of the city's top mysteries and creepiest haunted tales. Please note: Drinks are at your own expense.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Explore the spooky side of downtown Dallas
Saved to wishlist!
Costumed Local Guide
2.5 hour walking tour
Stories of the Haunted History of Dallas
Stops at up to 4 local haunted bars
Drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointGreen Door Public House, 600 S Harwood St, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
Return DetailsYe Olde Scarlet Pumpernickel Tavern, 1402 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years. Must have Valid photo ID.
- Dress for the weather with comfortable shoes
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nightly Spirits
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Haunted Dallas Ghost and Pub Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Haunted Dallas Ghost and Pub Walking Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Haunted Dallas Ghost and Pub Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 43154P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingDallasGhost & Vampire Tours - TexasWalking Tours - TexasHistorical Tours - TexasGhost & Vampire Tours - HoustonWalking Tours - HoustonHistorical Tours - HoustonGhost & Vampire Tours - San AntonioWalking Tours - San AntonioHistorical Tours - San AntonioCategory
Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic DistrictMedieval Times DallasNasher Sculpture CenterDealey PlazaDallas World AquariumPioneer PlazaSix Flags Over TexasSEA LIFE® Aquarium DallasNeiman MarcusAT&T Stadium (Cowboys Stadium)Reunion TowerNorthPark CenterFair ParkLEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas Fort WorthZero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park