8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Dahab's surrounding nature, including Ras Abu Gallum Protected Reserve by water and land on this full-day combination tour. Snorkel in the famed Blue Hole among parrotfish, unicorn fish, and more, ride through the desert in a jeep, and ride along the coast of the Gulf of Aqaba on a camel.
- Combination tour: Save money on booking separately
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Dahab hotel
- Includes lunch and tea at a traditional Bedouin tea house
- Get insights into local geology, flora, and fauna from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Bedouin Tea in Ras Abu Gallium
Entrance fee 10 USD per person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Dahab
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please feel free to ask for additional 1 and 2 Day Camel Safaris
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dahab Safari Day Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesDahabSnorkeling - Saint CatherineSnorkeling - Sharm el SheikhSnorkeling - AqabaCategory