- Private full-day tour of Hue, from Danang
- Learn about Emperor Tu Duc and the tomb that he designed for himself
- See the Perfume River and Thien Mu Pagoda
- Explore the grounds of Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), a World Heritage Site
- Includes lunch, private guide and driver, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Danang
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Surcharge fee for pick up and drop off will be applied for the hotels in Son Tra peninsula areas or Hoian.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Group Maximum: 8 travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Danang Private Taxi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.