4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Head to the Marble Mountains and the Son Tra Peninsula on this half-day tour from Da Nang. Visit mysterious caves hidden within and see the 220-foot-high (67-meter) marble Lady Buddha statue that resides at Linh Ung Pagoda. Enjoy sweeping views and visit Non Nuoc, a centuries-old stone carving village. Round-trip hotel transport included.
- Da Nang half-day tour of the Son Tra Peninsula
- Climb steps up to Huyen Khong Cave in the Marble Mountains
- Visit the stone carving village of Non Nuoc
- View Linh Ung Pagoda and its Goddess of Mercy, ‘Lady Buddha’
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
One way elevator at Marble Mountain
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Da Nang City Center (except Son Tra Peninsula)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Free for children 0-5 years old ; 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-day MARBLE MOUNTAINS & LINH UNG PAGODA from DA NANG?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-day MARBLE MOUNTAINS & LINH UNG PAGODA from DA NANG?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-day MARBLE MOUNTAINS & LINH UNG PAGODA from DA NANG
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDa NangBus Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Hoi AnHalf-day Tours - Hoi AnCategory