16 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the ancient Inca city of Machu Picchu in just one day on this exciting excursion. Depart from Cusco and head to the Ollantaytambo train station to catch your train. Then, enjoy a relaxing journey to Aguas Calientes, the town at the base of Machu Picchu. Take a guided tour of the ancient citadel and enjoy free time to explore or have lunch before heading back to Cusco.
- Learn about the ancient Incas from your tour guide
- Let a professional organize the long journey
- All transportation and entrance tickets are included
- Hassle-free transfers from your Cusco hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up in the hotel
Transportation Cusco / Ollantaytambo Station / Cusco
Ticket de Train Ollantaytambo / Aguas Calientes / Ollantaytambo ( Train voyaguer and expedition ) )
Ticket bus Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes
Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
Professional guide in Machupicchu ( English or Spanish )
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.It includes * Information one day before for the trip to Machu Picchu * Transportation from your hotel in Cusco to the Ollantaytambo train station round trip * Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo train ticket: Round trip * Bus ticket Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes: round trip * Entrance Ticket to Machu Picchu * Professional Guide in Machu Picchu Not include * Food on the tour Machu Picchu 1 Day Schedules 7:00 am to 10:30 pm high season 4:00 am to 7:30 pm Description of the tour to Machu Picchu 1 day: One day before the tour to Machu Picchu, we will visit your hotel to give you a brief explanation and the delivery of your tickets for the tour, For the day of the tour, you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred for approximately 2 hours. On the way to the Ollantaytambo station, when you arrive at the station you will take the train to the Aguas Calientes station or (Machu Picchu town ) where our Guide will be waiting for you with your name, the guide will have a Black flag with the Name of "Grupo Liz "To assist you and board the bus to go up to the entrance door to the Machu Picchu citadel, with the guide you will have approximately 2 hours of touring Machu Picchu then you will take the bus on your own that will take you to Aguas Calientes where you can have lunch in the variety of restaurants in Aguas Calientes or (Machu Picchu town) and then take the train back to Ollantaytambo and transport to Cusco and finally to your hotel, end of the tour Important: the guide does not accompany you from Cusco, the Guide waits for you at the door of the Aguas calientes station or (Machu Picchu Pueblo, your guide's job is only at 2 hours in Machu Picchu)
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
F2MC+8F , F2MC+8F9 Cusco, Peru
Pick up from your hotel in Cusco or airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Machupicchu best
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Machu Picchu by Train in 1 Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Machu Picchu by Train in 1 Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Machu Picchu by Train in 1 Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Machu Picchu by Train in 1 Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Machu Picchu by Train in 1 Day