1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Few places in the world are as picturesque as Humantay Lagoon. Witness the stunning natural beauty of the Andes in all their glory during this full-day round trip hiking adventure from Cusco. Enjoy an early morning pickup from your hotel then catch a few extra zzz en route to Mollepata for breakfast and the start of your trek. Reach the glacier-fed alpine lake by midday then relax, enjoy a snack, and test the waters before heading back for a well-deserved lunch and return trip to Cusco.
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from hotels located center Cusco
Shared transportation (round-trip)
Breakfast In Mollepata
Lunch in Soraypampa Camp
Professional guide English/Spanish
First aid kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotels located near plaza de armas of Cusco
Dates: See Availability
Return point: All passengers will be dropped off near center of the City (guide will give you the instructions on how to get to the center)
Tour only includes pick up from hotels
The drop off is not included, all the passengers are dropped off near center Cusco (PLaza de Armas, Plaza Recogijo or Around)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- To make the trek to the Humantay Lake we recommend to have a preliminary stage of acclimatization of 1 day, so your body will feel better during the walk, since we will be on a path of altitudes above 4000 masl. For this, we recommend drinking plenty of coca tea which will help a lot in the process of acclimatization.
- Maximum Altitude: 4200m
- MINIMUM ALTITUDE: 33 50 m
- Trekking time 1 hour and 30 minutes
- A light backpack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek - prepare for a wide range of changes in temperature.
- Rain gear (jacket and pants if you have them available) or rain poncho. Plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco for about $ 1.
- Sturdy shoes, waterproof boots for trekking is advised. Extra socks are a must.
- Warm clothes, including jacket, fleeces, gloves, scarf and hat
- Camera, films and batteries (batteries consume more quickly under cold conditions).
- Hat or cap to protect from sun, rain and cold.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Toilet paper
- Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, fruit, granola, etc.
- We suggest you bring water sterilizing tablets in case you pick up water from streams.
- Your own medical kit with any special medications you might need, Sorojchi PILLS, blisters protection, etc.
- Small towel.
- Cash - sufficient for snacks, tips and souvenirs.
- Walking sticks or trekking poles
- Binoculars (if available)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inca Lake
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 20791P49
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursOvernight ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCuscoUnique Experiences - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyOvernight Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyUnique Experiences - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoOvernight Tours - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoUnique Experiences - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaOvernight Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Agricultural Terraces of MorayMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)TambomachayMt. PutucusiAwana KanchaRaqch'iSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Quechua VillageInca Museum (Museo Inka)Ollantaytambo RuinsPisac Potato ParkSacred Valley of the IncasSalkantay TrailChoquequiraoAguas CalientesMercado Central de San PedroPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Inca Quarry TrailPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)