15 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Stand out from the crowds with a private tour of Rainbow Mountain, one of the most popular Cusco day trips. This tour covers complicated transportation logistics from your Cusco hotel to the remote location in the Andes, plus a guide to lead you on the 2.5-hour trek to reach the final, stunning destination. Breakfast and lunch are included, too, so you’re fueled for a long day.
- Private Rainbow Mountain tour from Cusco with just your group
- Guide leads the trek and provides a walking pole for each person
- Avoid the crowds of tour buses and other transport options
- All transportation included from Cusco by private transit
Saved to wishlist!
First aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle.
Entrance to Rainbow Mountain
Bottle of water
Horse ($25 extra)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Every Hotel near to the city center of Cusco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy our 24/7 trip support
- Our promise the best value & service
- Punctual, reliable transfers
- Experienced Peru guides
- What should you bring
- Carry a water bottle and drink plenty of water
- Bring a snack for the hike (and bring back any trash with you). There are also locals selling candies, water and soda, and small snacks near the trailhead.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes with good traction.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Peru Wayna Picchu
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rainbow Mountain Cusco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rainbow Mountain Cusco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rainbow Mountain Cusco?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rainbow Mountain Cusco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Rainbow Mountain Cusco
6 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Salkantay TrailMt. PutucusiInca Quarry TrailOllantaytambo RuinsTambomachayMaras Salt PoolsAwana KanchaAusangate TrailCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Pisac Indian MarketSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Mercado Central de San PedroQ'enqo (Qenko)ChoquequiraoBelmond Hiram BinghamAguas CalientesRaqch'i