Are you interested in?
Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain) Tours
36 Tours & Activities
937 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
3020 Tours & Activities
13 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Breakfast and lunch
Professional multi-lingual guide (English and Spanish)
Hotel pick up
Entrance ticket to the Rainbow Mountain (S/.10.00 Soles)
Horses (but you can rent directly at the first town)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people over 55 years of age
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A strenuous amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Since this activity is a group tour, we will pick up the first person at 3:40 and the last one at 4:20, please be ready at the lobby of your hotel at 3:40 am and our guide has time to pass for you until 4:20 am.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Mountain Cusco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour from Cusco thru Pitumarca?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour from Cusco thru Pitumarca?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour from Cusco thru Pitumarca?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour from Cusco thru Pitumarca?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 49313P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyHiking - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHiking - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaHiking - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Quechua VillageRaqch'iSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)TambomachayAgricultural Terraces of MoraySacred Valley of the IncasCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)TiponMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Mercado Central de San PedroMt. PutucusiCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Belmond Hiram BinghamSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Maras Salt PoolsPisac Indian MarketSalkantay TrailPisac Potato ParkAguas Calientes