12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Briefing the day before of your tour in your hotel.
Professional guide English - Spanish.
Round trip transport from Cusco to the starting point of the trek.
Buffet Lunch in Cusipata
Breakfast in Cusipata
Pick you up from your hotel
Drop off near to the main square.
Hotel in Cusco
Entrance Ticket to the Rainbow Mountain (10 Soles)
Horse (+30 usd)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel/hostel near to main square in case of aírbnb We will tell you a meeting point or we will send an assistant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY inca machu picchu tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rainbow Mountain Cusco Full day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rainbow Mountain Cusco Full day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rainbow Mountain Cusco Full day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rainbow Mountain Cusco Full day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 102330P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCuscoHiking - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyHiking - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoWalking Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHiking - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Inca Museum (Museo Inka)Quechua VillageTiponPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Q'enqo (Qenko)Belmond Hiram BinghamAwana KanchaPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)TambomachayCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Sacred Valley of the IncasAguas CalientesRaqch'iPlanetarium CuscoSalkantay TrailCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)San Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Mt. Putucusi