4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the ancient heart of the Inca empire and its later role as a Spanish colony during this half-day private exploration of Cusco. Check out key city sights including the main cathedral, Santo Domingo Monastery (once the site of the Inca temple Qorikancha) and the massive Incan stone fortress at Sacsayhuaman. During the course of your visit you’ll receive personalized insight from your private guide and also have the chance to admire a range of Inca- and Spanish-style architecture. Your Cusco visit also covers a private vehicle and hotel pickup.
- Experience the 'Gateway to Machu Picchu' on a half-day city exploration
- Visit Cusco's top sights and attractions, including Santo Domingo Monastery and the Temple of the Sun
- See one of the most spectacular Incan ruin sites in existence: the massive stone fortress of Sacsayhuaman
- Enjoy a mix of Inca- and Spanish-style architecture throughout the city
- Learn about Cusco's distinct history and its roles in both the Inca empire and Spanish colonization from an expert guide
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transportation.
English-speaking private guide
Entrance fee to Cathedral and Qoricancha
Tourist ticket for archeological sites.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel. Hotels must be located around Cusco city centre.
- Alejandro Velasco Astete Cusco Airport (CUZ), Avenida Velasco Astete, Cusco 08006, Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Inkayni Peru Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Cusco City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Cusco City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half-Day Cusco City Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day Cusco City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8047P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursArchaeology ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyCity Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoCity Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHalf-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - ArequipaCity Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaHalf-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Salkantay TrailSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Raqch'iAusangate TrailAgricultural Terraces of MorayInca Museum (Museo Inka)Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)ChoquequiraoQ'enqo (Qenko)Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Mercado Central de San PedroSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Quechua VillageAwana KanchaMt. PutucusiInca Quarry TrailTiponBelmond Hiram BinghamPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)