4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Tick off more Cusco attractions in less time on a private, half-day city tour, designed with history buffs in mind. With a private guide, you’ll visit ancient Inca archeological sites such as Sacsayhuaman and Tambomachay; explore the Historic Center of Cusco, a UNESCO World Heritage Site; and admire landmarks such as Cusco La Catedral and the Convent of Santo Domingo. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Private half-day tour of historic Cusco
- A personalized expereince designed for travelers interested in Peruvian history
- Visit ancient Inca archeological sites such as Sacsayhuaman and Tambomachay
- Explore the Historic Center of Cusco, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Marvel at landmarks such as Cusco La Catedral and the Convent of Santo Domingo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Departure for the tours Centrally located hotels in Cusco. Complimentary service of pick up and drop off is offered.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Important: Please advise your preferred departure time at time of booking. Departures are every hour from 7am to 2pm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cusco Holiday Peru Servicios Turisticos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Historical Cusco with Sacsayhuaman?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Historical Cusco with Sacsayhuaman?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half-Day Historical Cusco with Sacsayhuaman?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day Historical Cusco with Sacsayhuaman?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It was completely worth the cost and I highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Cusco" See review
Product code: 12666P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsArchaeology ToursExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHalf-day Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaHalf-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Q'enqo (Qenko)Inca Museum (Museo Inka)Quechua VillageOllantaytambo RuinsPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)ChoquequiraoCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Awana KanchaSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Belmond Hiram BinghamAgricultural Terraces of MorayMercado Central de San PedroPisac Potato ParkAusangate TrailSacred Valley of the IncasSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Maras Salt PoolsPlanetarium Cusco