7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the ample attractions just outside Cusco as you enjoy a full-day tour of the attractions of the Sacred Valley and Urubamba Valley in Peru. Visit the archaeological site at Moray, used by the Incas as an agricultural testing ground. Then discover the Inca-era salt pans of Maras, a series of intricately terraced ponds used to gain salt. Visit Chinchero, a picturesque town that's home to a collection of Inca-era walls and an Andean textile center. This guided tour includes round-trip transport from Cusco hotels.
- Guided tour of Maras, Moray, and Chinchero from Cusco
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Private transportation)
English-speaking tour guide
Food and drinks
Entrance fee for archaeological sites
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel, hotels must be located around Cusco downtown.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you bring a sun hat, sunscreen, a waterproof jacket, water and a camera
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Inkayni Peru Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Maras, Moray and Chinchero Private Day Trip from Cusco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Maras, Moray and Chinchero Private Day Trip from Cusco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Maras, Moray and Chinchero Private Day Trip from Cusco?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Maras, Moray and Chinchero Private Day Trip from Cusco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We paid perhaps a little more but it's worth it to have more control over the itinerary." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoWalking Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaCategory
Inca Quarry TrailPisac Potato ParkSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Sacred Valley of the IncasQuechua VillagePlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Awana KanchaMt. PutucusiSalkantay TrailSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)TambomachayInca Museum (Museo Inka)Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Agricultural Terraces of MorayQ'enqo (Qenko)Pisac Indian MarketMaras Salt PoolsCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Raqch'i