10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Don’t let limited time in Cusco stop you ticking off one of the New7Wonders of the World. Instead, opt for a tour of Machu Picchu that’s designed specifically with time-pressed travelers in mind. You’ll save hours of transit time with round-trip train transport from Ollantaytambo and avoid the hassle of advance planning as all transport and admission tickets are arranged by your guide.
- Enjoy Machu Picchu in limited time on a day trip from Cusco
- Let a guide take care of arranging all transfers and admission tickets
- Access to Machu Picchu is limited so book in advance to avoid disappointment
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off in Cusco are included
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers round trip from the hotel / train station.
Tourist train round trip Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
Bus of ascent and descent from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu
Professional bilingual guide (Spanish / English)
First aid kit.
Lunch en Aguas Calientes town
Expenses not mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrances to Hot sprint
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up the travelers at the hotel they booked
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear shoes or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of liquid in your tours.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use (liquid for contact lenses)
- A light backpack or briefcase per person.
- Camera or video camera and movies.
- Take original documents with which you made your reservation (ID, Passport, Student visa, University card only for Peruvians)
- Have your migration card with you (in case of overnight in hotel Machupicchu town)
- Have on hand bills and coins in small denominations dollars, euros or soles.
- COSTS IN EXCLUSIVE SERVICE: We operate this tour without joining other tourists from other agencies. We only serve our tourists. We know that traveling to Machu Picchu demands time and money and that is why we want your experience of visiting Machu Picchu to exceed your expectations. Not every year you can know Machu Picchu right?
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY PERU VIP Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 65921P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesRail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCuscoUnique Experiences - Sacred ValleyRail Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyUnique Experiences - Puerto MaldonadoRail Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoUnique Experiences - ArequipaRail Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaCategory
Sacred Valley of the IncasPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Maras Salt PoolsTambomachayAguas CalientesMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Q'enqo (Qenko)TiponSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)San Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Inca Quarry TrailRaqch'iBelmond Hiram BinghamPlanetarium CuscoAwana KanchaAusangate TrailSalkantay TrailCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)