Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Departure PointAlejandro Velasco Astete Cusco International Airport (CUZ), Avenida Velasco Astete, Cusco 08006, Peru
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Our tours leave 365 days a year
- Our staff handpicks the best hotels in the country to ensure you get comfort and character.
- We live and breathe in your destination. We travel, therefore, we are.
- You will stay at a comfortable handpicked hotel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peru Wayna Picchu
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cusco & Machu Picchu - 4Days.
- "I don't know how their hotel was, but it looked like the town was interesting and the train to Machu Picchu leaves from there so it is very convenient." See review