1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Spend the day soaking in thermal pools on a full-day trip to Lares Valley hot springs. Departing Cusco, you’ll travel to the verdant Lares Valley to explore the hot spring complex, home to four pools of varying temperatures. Reputed to have healing properties, the mineral-enriched waters are said to aid muscle, bone, and joint pain. Lunch, refreshments, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Full-day trip to Lares Valley hot springs from Cusco
- A relaxing day trip ideal for tired travelers
- Soak in the thermal waters of natural pools at Lares Valley Inca-themed complex
- Mineral-enriched waters are said to aid muscle, bone, and joint pain
- Lunch, refreshments, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
our team will provide a complimentary Pick up Service from your selected hotel in Cusco City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- there will be an extra Charge of USD: 50.00 for and overnight tour in the Hot Springs by concept of Accomodation, Food and Equipment.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cusco Holiday Peru Servicios Turisticos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Inca Hot Springs tour from Cusco with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Inca Hot Springs tour from Cusco with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Inca Hot Springs tour from Cusco with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Inca Hot Springs tour from Cusco with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Round trip will be 4 hr, Really not worth the ride but got to see many cities n how people live" See review
Product code: 12666P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesDay SpasThermal Spas & Hot SpringsFood, Wine & NightlifeSpa ToursCuscoDining Experiences - Sacred ValleyDay Spas - Sacred ValleyThermal Spas & Hot Springs - Sacred ValleyDining Experiences - Puerto MaldonadoDay Spas - Puerto MaldonadoThermal Spas & Hot Springs - Puerto MaldonadoDining Experiences - ArequipaDay Spas - ArequipaThermal Spas & Hot Springs - ArequipaCategory
Pisac Indian MarketTiponMaras Salt PoolsAguas CalientesSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Inca Museum (Museo Inka)Awana KanchaPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Q'enqo (Qenko)Inca Quarry TrailOllantaytambo RuinsMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)ChoquequiraoSalkantay TrailPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Agricultural Terraces of MorayQuechua VillagePisac Potato ParkCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Mt. Putucusi