4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
If you want add some exhilaration to the Inca Trail then opt for this 4-day jungle adventure from Cusco, which includes adventure sports such as whitewater rafting, mountain biking, and ziplining. Amid the breathtaking landscapes of the Andes Mountains, you’ll hike to mountain summits, observe native flora and fauna, and visit Machu Picchu, UNESCO World Heritage Site and New7Wonder of the World, at sunrise. Most meals, accommodation, activities, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Cusco are included.
- Get your adrenaline pumping as you make your way to Machu Picchu
- Hike, raft, bike, and zipline your way to the ancient citadel
- Listen to the ancient history of Peru from your tour guide
- Enjoy a hassle-free journey on this all-inclusive tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This premium Machu Picchu trek includes adventure sports, and is far less demanding than the Inca Trail.
Saved to wishlist!
Briefing the evening before the trip in our office, explaining all tour details
Transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo – Abra Málaga.
Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
Zip line and rafting during this trip
A private bilingual professional guide specialized in the Inca jungle
Full suspension mountain bikes, helmets and gloves
1 night in a local-rural house with basic service (shared room)
2 nights of hostel lodging (with private bathrooms and hot water)
A complete first aid box
Tickets to Huayna Picchu (When Tickets are Available) or Old Mountain.
The up or down bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (US $24.00)
Lunch and dinner on the last day
All personal care ítems
Tips for the guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up for any hotel near to the main square
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- We suggest to bring: strong walking shoes or tennis shoes, sweater and thick jacket, hat or cap, just one bottle of water, a good rain coat, long sleeve shirts, long and short pants, insect repellent, a sunblock with a UV factor of at least 40, toilet paper, lantern, sunglasses, plastic bags, medical or personal items, a lightweight backpack per person, camera and charger, some cash in change
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Condetravel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Machu Picchu with Biking, Rafting, Ziplining from Cusco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Machu Picchu with Biking, Rafting, Ziplining from Cusco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Machu Picchu with Biking, Rafting, Ziplining from Cusco?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Machu Picchu with Biking, Rafting, Ziplining from Cusco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is a VERY strenuous and steep hike, so only do if you are very fit and up for the adventure."
- "The first day is very busy, because it contains the biking and the rafting." See review
Product code: 28581P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoMulti-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoWalking Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaCategory
Mt. PutucusiPisac Indian MarketBelmond Hiram BinghamAwana KanchaQuechua VillageCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)San Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Raqch'iAguas CalientesPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Agricultural Terraces of MorayTiponTambomachayChoquequiraoAusangate TrailOllantaytambo RuinsMaras Salt PoolsInca Museum (Museo Inka)Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Salkantay Trail