- Discover the daily rhythms of life in the small townships outside Cusco
- Explore the spiritual energy of ancient Inca temples and shrines
- Check out the Devil's Balcony, a natural cave that once held an Inca shrine
- Includes round-trip hotel transport to the horseback riding ranch from Cusco
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Suitable for participants with little or no experience
- Minimum age is 8 years
- It is recommended that you wear long pants (preferably jeans), closed shoes (with rubber soles or walking shoes), and bring a rain jacket (if the weather forecast gives any significant chance of rain during the time of the ride)
- Note: Do not wear jewelry or valuables during the ride
- Maximum weight is 185 lbs (83 kg)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Horseback Riding Cusco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff