4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover four of the most famous Inca ruins near Cusco during this 4-hour horseback-riding adventure. Check out the Inca sites at Tambomachay, Sacsayhuaman, Puka Pucara and Qenqo during your ride, learning about the history of this ancient civilization and enjoying beautiful views of the mountainous countryside near Cusco along the way. Your horseback ride near Cusco also includes a guide, horseback riding gear, muleteer to watch the horses, snacks and water and round-trip transport from your hotel to the ranch where you’ll start your ride.
- Visit the Inca sites of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puka Pucara and Tambomachay during a horseback-riding trip from Cusco
- Learn about the history and religious customs of this ancient civilization during your exploration of each site
- Enjoy beautiful views of the mountainous landscape near Cusco
- Includes snacks and round-trip transport from hotels to the horseback-riding ranch
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Saddle and safety helmets
Muleteer (goes to the care of horses)
Mineral water or natural water
Cookies, chocolate bar and fruit
Transport by private car
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Suitable for participants with little or no experience
- Minimum age is 6 years
- It is recommended that you wear long pants (preferably jeans), closed shoes (with rubber soles or walking shoes), and bring a rain jacket (if the weather forecast gives any significant chance of rain during the time of the ride)
- Note: Do not wear jewelry or valuables during the ride
- Maximum weight is 185 lbs (83 kg)
- Note: The guide in charge will always carry a first aid kit which will only be used in emergencies. The guide is not authorized to provide any medication that is not covered in the parameters of first aid
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Horseback Riding Cusco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horseback Riding Plus Tour to Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puka Pucara and Tambomachay?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback Riding Plus Tour to Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puka Pucara and Tambomachay?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horseback Riding Plus Tour to Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puka Pucara and Tambomachay?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback Riding Plus Tour to Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puka Pucara and Tambomachay?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 9864P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesCuscoHorseback Riding - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyHorseback Riding - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoHorseback Riding - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaCategory
Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Raqch'iPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Sacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Q'enqo (Qenko)Sacred Valley of the IncasMt. PutucusiCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)San Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)TambomachayAgricultural Terraces of MorayBelmond Hiram BinghamQuechua VillageMaras Salt PoolsCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Awana KanchaPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Pisac Potato ParkSalkantay TrailInca Quarry Trail