4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn to prepare high-end Peruvian cuisine from market to table alongside a professional chef with this Peruvian cooking class. After shopping at a local market with a food-loving guide, head to a colonial-style home to prepare a 3-course lunch or dinner featuring classic items like ceviche, Pisco sours, and quinoa cooked to perfection. Polish off your meal with fresh fruits and local coffee.
- Peruvian cooking class and San Pedro Market tour in Cusco
- Cook classic Peruvian dishes alongside a professional chef
- Vegetarian option available—note upon booking
- All ingredients included for a gourmet lunch or dinner
Saved to wishlist!
Passion fruit Pisco Sour
Lunch: Classic Ceviche / Dinner:Tiradito Nikkei
Lunch: Quinoa Rissotto /Dinner: Sous vide Alpaca and roasted potatoes.
Local Fruits Parfait
An advanced english speaking professional chef and guide (Fully Vaccinated)
A fully immersive one tour across the local San Pedro Market.
A three hours hands-on cooking class in our private Cooking Studio.
All ingredients and equipment.
Purified water, alcoholic beverages
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Extra Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
C. Sta. Clara, Cusco 08002, Peru
Meet point in San Pedro Market entrance door no.1
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Be able to walk within the market and to the studio (5 minute walk)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Peruvian Cooking Studio
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fully hands-on High End Peruvian Cooking Class & San Pedro Market Guided Visit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Fully hands-on High End Peruvian Cooking Class & San Pedro Market Guided Visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Fully hands-on High End Peruvian Cooking Class & San Pedro Market Guided Visit?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fully hands-on High End Peruvian Cooking Class & San Pedro Market Guided Visit?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Fully hands-on High End Peruvian Cooking Class & San Pedro Market Guided Visit
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeCuscoCooking Classes - Sacred ValleyCooking Classes - Puerto MaldonadoCooking Classes - ArequipaCategory
Sacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Pisac Indian MarketSacred Valley of the IncasMt. PutucusiPlanetarium CuscoRaqch'iAwana KanchaSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Agricultural Terraces of MorayOllantaytambo RuinsQuechua VillageBelmond Hiram BinghamAguas CalientesCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Pisac Potato ParkTambomachayMercado Central de San PedroInca Quarry Trail